IT firms in Georgia are positioned to perform and grow quickly. Georgia’s skilled workforce and broadband infrastructure ensure superior staffing and reliable communications for businesses in IT-related fields. Financial incentives help entrepreneurs launch groundbreaking ideas. Access to qualified people and a robust fiber-optic network enables IT companies to expand.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY IN GEORGIA IS BOOMING
- 17,000 technology companies
- $113.1 billion economic impact on Georgia
- 5th-largest IT employment cluster in U.S. (200,000 high-tech professionals)
Learn more about Georgia’s technology leaders.
Georgia’s tech firms will rely on:
- A talent pool from nationally ranked programs at the Georgia Institute of Technology and Georgia State University.
- Connectivity through 500,000 fiber-optic lines, including the country’s two largest fiber-optic trunk routes.
- Resources such as the Center of Innovation for Information Technology that help Georgia companies develop and commercialize new products and technologies.