Georgia Centers of Innovation
ARE YOU OUR NEXT SUCCESS STORY?
The Georgia Centers of Innovation help nearly 3,000 clients each year, free of charge, to tap new markets and accelerate product development by providing technical expertise, cutting-edge research, and strategic partnerships.
HOW COI CAN HELP
- Technical expertise
- Cutting-edge research
- Access to business, academic and government resources
STRATEGIC INDUSTRIES SERVED
Learn how each center help your business navigate the industry to reach your optimal success.
Watch Real-World Examples of Successes
- Everybody from the Governor to the Lieutenant Governor to the AG Commissioner, they are all about helping small businesses grow.”
Lauri Jo Bennet, Lauri Jo’s Southern Style Canning
- Commercialization would have been difficult if not almost impossible without the help of the Centers of Innovation.”
Ken Watkins, Polymer Aging Concepts
- The Center helps us in industry to network with other professionals and gives us a good voice that we can speak collectively about Georgia to make sure that we take care of our customers.”
Mark Holifield, The Home Depot
- The Center brings the people together to discuss the world’s best practices and it brings companies like us together to discuss the technology that’s available.”
Eddie Capel, Manhattan Associates
- The Center of Innovation has shown us doors that we didn’t know existed and have also helped us open doors that we may have seen but weren’t able to get through.”
Chris Paulk, Muscadine Products Corporation
- To a large extent AREA-I owes it's existence to the Georgia Center of Innovation and to the state of Georgia. I really am immensely grateful for what they've given.”
Nick Alley, AREA-I