Nominations are now closed. Winners will be notified by January 1, 2018.
About the Program
We are looking for Georgia’s 2018 Small Business ROCK STARS!
For the fifth year in a row, the Georgia Department of Economic Development (GDEcD) and the Georgia Economic Developers Association (GEDA) have teamed up to recognize the outstanding, unique and impactful small businesses in the state of Georgia. We salute the risks, innovations, outreach, and impact of our small businesses, as well as the reasons why these qualities abound in Georgia.
- Any type of small business is invited to apply. Nominate your own company or another great Georgia small business.
- You must employ under 100.
- You must be a Georgia-based, for-profit company.
- If you have been assisted by your local or state economic development resources (see application for details), you will receive BONUS points.
Monday, March 19, 2018 in Atlanta
What’s expected of the winners
- Attendance at the awards luncheon.
- Give brief remarks on your company, how you reached out to the local or state economic development resources and how they provided assistance in your quest for development and growth.
- High-res product or service photo(s) to be included in promotional materials, size 1200px or higher.
Only the winners will be notified. We look forward to receiving your nominations and saluting Georgia’s small businesses with you!
View the 2017 Small Business ROCK STARS & nominees.
View all past Small Business ROCK STARS
Questions? Email Mary Ellen McClanahan at [email protected] or call 404.962.4820.