International Business – Israel
Go Global with Georgia, USA
Georgia is truly an international state with more than 3,000 foreign-owned facilities representing more than 50 nations.
Standing at the crossroads of the Americas, Georgia offers you the world’s busiest and most efficient passenger airport, two deep-water ports, and the most extensive surface transportation network in the country. Last year, $35.9 billion in exports and $72 billion in imports passed through these ports, making Georgia the 12th-largest export state and 9th-largest import state in the U.S.
How can we help you?
Georgia’s international offices offer confidential and no-cost services to foreign companies wishing to establish a subsidiary in the United States. We provided tailored support in all areas of the site location process to meet the specific needs of your company.
Georgia possesses a rare combination of assets, resources and people that come together to create a fertile environment where you can succeed.
Learn more about our state’s investment, trade and tourism initiatives.
- International Investment
Our representatives around the world assist international companies to establish, relocate or expand their business operations in Georgia, USA. We will speak with you personally to help you determine the best location in Georgia for your company free of charge and without obligation.
We provide the following free and confidential services:
- Support in all areas of the location process including the identification of available sites, buildings and offices in Georgia
- Organization of a trip to Georgia in order to tour proposed sites
- Detailed information on industry sectors and operating costs in Georgia
- Access to Georgia’s free labor training programs
- Introduction to Georgia’s job creation and investment incentives
- Contact to attorneys, accountants and local authorities in Georgia
Contact us about your expansion project in order to meet with a Georgia representative and receive additional information.
- International Trade
What can our international representatives do for you as an International Company?
- Provide site location services for companies interested in expanding or relocating to Georgia
- Identify Georgia suppliers of specific products and services
- Arrange appointments for visiting Georgia companies seeking to do business internationally
- Organize buying missions to Georgia
- Provide information on key business events in Georgia
- Provide information on key contacts in Georgia such as lawyers, accountants, translators, interpreters, trade associations, etc.
- Support companies’ marketing efforts with PR and press coverage
- Provide group tour operators and travel agents with information on Georgia tourism
- Leverage opportunities to promote Georgia as a great place to live, work, play and do business
What can our international representatives do for you as a Qualified Georgia Company?
- Provide market assessment and entry strategies
- Locate and pre-qualify appropriate partners and customers
- Offer advice on current issues, local business practices and solutions
- Assist companies in preparing for and participating in trade shows
- Provide information on key contacts in market such as lawyers, accountants, translators, interpreters, trade associations, etc.
- Set appointments for Georgia companies visiting their markets
- Arrange delegations of international buyers to visit Georgia
Contact us to learn more about our state’s investment, trade and tourism initiatives.