Businesses headquartered in Georgia – including 16 Fortune 500® headquarters and 31 Fortune® 1000 companies – can lower production costs, grow their skilled workforce, optimize access to the world’s top business markets, and improve their bottom line.
Georgia is home to
16 Fortune® 500 headquarters, making it 3rd in the nation.LEARN MORE.
Logistics-based headquarters in Georgia include Delta Air Lines, UPS, The Home Depot and Coca-Cola.
31 Fortune® 1000 firms and 3500 international companies are also headquartered in Georgia.
Businesses with headquarters in Georgia can:
- Mitigate business risk with Georgia’s AAA bond rating.
- Access the intellectual resources of Georgia’s 35 public colleges and universities via the Intellectual Capital Partnership Program (ICAPP).
- Expedite the commercialization of innovations with the Georgia Centers of Innovation.
- Achieve competitive advantages in workforce, logistics and innovation with access to an advanced transportation and logistics infrastructure, a quality lifestyle, a low cost of living, and a world-class education system.
- Capitalize on a global-minded business culture.
- Significantly lower their tax burden.