Businesses headquartered in Georgia – including 20 Fortune® 500 headquarters and 33 Fortune® 1000 companies – can lower production costs, grow their skilled workforce, optimize access to the world’s top business markets, and improve their bottom line.
Georgia is home to
20 Fortune® 500 headquarters. LEARN MORE.
33 Fortune® 1000 firms and 3500 international companies are also headquartered in Georgia.
Businesses with headquarters in Georgia can:
- Mitigate business risk with Georgia’s AAA bond rating.
- Expedite the commercialization of innovations with the Georgia Centers of Innovation.
- Achieve competitive advantages in workforce, logistics and innovation with access to an advanced transportation and logistics infrastructure, a quality lifestyle, a low cost of living, and a world-class education system.
- Capitalize on a global-minded business culture.
- Significantly lower their tax burden.