Visitor Information Center
The state’s eleven Visitor Information Centers welcome more than 14 million guests each year. We encourage partners to work with our staff to discover methods of promoting destinations, hotels and attractions at each of these locations and maximize the potential for unique experiences. There will always be a free option to showcase tourism products at these locations. Let us know how we can help you!
For information on a specific Visitor Information Center (VICS), please click on a location below:
STATE VISITOR INFORMATION CENTER PROGRAM
Interested in learning more about how our VICs can help your attraction or event? For additional information on how Georgia’s VICs can drive tourism dollars to you, check out what Georgia Visitor Information Centers Can Do For You (PDF).
REGIONAL VISITOR INFORMATION CENTER PROGRAM
- Regional Visitor Information Centers ▶
- Criteria for the Regional Visitor Information Center Program (RVIC) ▶
- Regional Visitor Information Center Application for New Applicants ▶
- Renewal Regional Visitor Information Center Application ▶
- Training Verification ▶
- 2013 Blank Visitation Report ▶