Automotive companies can enhance productivity, streamline cargo transportation, and gain competitive advantage in Georgia. Long-standing industry best practices, a skilled workforce, robust tax incentives, and an unbeatable cargo transportation network are some of the ways Georgia can meet the needs of the automotive industry.
More than 20% of the East Coast’s automotive-related exports leave through Georgia’s ports ($9.5B/year).
Over 250 facilities employing about 20,000.
QUICK START TRAINING FOR AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY
Major players in the automotive industry credit Quick Start for ramping up production quickly. Quick Start offers workforce training whenever and wherever companies want it at no cost to them.
Automotive companies in Georgia will:
- Leverage a competitive cost of labor and a reliable workforce with low turnover rates in a right-to-work state.
- The third-lowest manufacturing unionization rate in the U.S.
- Increase productivity with a skilled workforce and customized education programs that address industry needs.
- Deliver world-class vehicles to customers quickly with an unbeatable cargo transportation network.
- Save money with robust tax incentives.
- Connect with automotive suppliers via the Southeastern Automotive Corridor.
- Maintain a global presence with the GDEcD’s international offices and programs.
Learn more about the many leading automotive manufacturers, suppliers, and after-market distribution dealers conduct business in Georgia.