Directions To GDEcD
The Georgia Department of Economic Development address is:
75 5th Street N.W., Suite 1200
Atlanta, GA 30308
Please review the different options below to see which best fits your travel plans. They include road access to and from our building, plus information on MARTA and the Tech Trolley shuttle.
To view a larger version of the map click here ▶
For a printable copy, click GDEcD Directions. (PDF)
Directions From Northbound I-75/I-85 Downtown Connector
At the top of the exit ramp, turn right onto 10th Street and follow it one block to Spring Street. Turn right onto Spring Street and follow it to 5th Street. Turn right onto 5th Street and make the first right onto Williams Street. Make the first right onto Abercrombie Street. Turn left into the parking garage.
The Centergy One Building (75 5th St.)(PNC logo with be on the top of the building) and Technology Square Research Building are on the right, set back from 5th street. Metered parking may also be available on 5th street.
Directions From Southbound I-75/I-85 Downtown Connector From I-85:
Take exit 250 (Techwood Drive/10th Street/14th Street). Take a left onto 14th Street and cross over the bridge. Turn right onto Spring Street and follow it to 5th Street. Turn right onto 5th Street and make the first right onto Williams Street. Make the first right onto Abercrombie Street. Turn left into the parking garage. The Centergy One Building (75 5th St.) and Technology Square Research Building are on the right, set back from 5th street. Metered parking may also be available on 5th street.
- Take Exit 250: 10th/14th/16th St.
- Continue on the ramp past the 16th Street exit, through the 14th Street intersection to the 10th Street intersection (be careful as you merge one lane to your right so you are in the inside left turn lane.
- At the traffic light turn left and cross over the bridge.
- Stay in the outside right lane and at the second traffic light turn onto Spring Street at the Chevron Station.
- Just beyond the second second traffic light at Abercrombie Place NW, turn right into the Centergy One parking deck driveway. The entrance to the parking deck will be on your right. Level 5 provides direct access to a walkway to the Centergy One Building which will be on your left.
Directions Back To I-75/85 Downtown Connector
- Turn left exiting the parking deck and at the top of the driveway turn right onto Spring Street
- Continue on Spring Street through Fifth Street and North Avenue.
- As you approach the third traffic light (North Avenue) you have two options:
Alternate Directions for 85 Southbound (Note: this exit is before 400 and before 75 merges into 75/85, so the following only works for 85 SB)
Take Exit 86 “To Peachtree Street”, just after Cheshire Bridge Road and before 400 merges into 85 South. Stay on this connector and it will run directly into Spring Street at the first traffic light/intersection. Turn right onto Spring Street. Go through 8 lights and immediately at the 8th light at Spring and 5th, turn right on 5th Street in front Centergy One (the GA Tech Hotel will be on your right after the turn). Make the first right onto Williams Street. Make the first right onto Abercrombie Street. Turn left into the parking garage.
- The approach ramp to the northbound entrance will be on your right.
- As you enter into traffic merge to the far left to access I-85 Northbound or stay to the right to access I-75 Northbound.
- You will see a split in the highway directing you in either direction.
Directions From MARTA’s Midtown Station & The Tech Trolley
- Exit onto Peachtree Place.
- The yellow Georgia Tech Trolley shuttle runs every six minutes from 7:30am to 7pm M-F.
- The trolley’s first stop will be in front of the Centergy One Building.
- The trolley runs Monday-Friday from 5:45am to 11pm and at different times on weekends.
For complete schedule information, please click here.